Σύνδεσμοι Υγείας – Ψυχικής Υγείας:
- European Federation for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Κέντρο Πληροφόρησης για την Ψυχική Υγεία του Παιδιού και του εφήβου
- The Tavistock Clinic
- Institute of Psychiatry at the Madsley – Child Psychiatry
- The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins Child Psychiatry
- University of Leicester – Child Psychiatry Department
- World Association of Psychoanalysis
- National Institute for Mental Health
- Mayo Clinic
- Screening for Mental Health Inc
- Department of Psychiatry – Medical Sciences Division
- Psychology Information Online
- The British Journal of Psychiatry
- The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Εκδόσεις Καστανιώτη
- American Psychiatric Press Inc – Academic Psychiatry
International Useful Links:
beat (formerly the Eating Disorders Association) is the UK’s leading eating disorders charity. The website includes information about eating disorders, a section specifically for young people, helpline phone numbers and information about other help and support available.
Bodywhys is the Eating Disorders Association of Ireland. The website contains information and support service details.
- The Mental Health Foundation
The Mental Health Foundation is a UK charity that provides information, carries out research, campaigns and works to improve services for anyone affected by mental health problems. The website includes information about eating disorders.
- The Prader Willi Syndrome Association UK
The Prader Willi Syndrome Association UK website contains information about the genetic disorder, discussion forums, publications and personal experiences.
- US National Eating Disorders Association
The website of the US National Eating Disorders Association has information, a parent and family network and personal stories.
- The Academy for Eating Disorders
The Academy for Eating Disorders is an international transdisciplinary professional organisation that promotes excellence in research, treatment and prevention of eating disorders. The AED provides education, training and a forum for collaboration and professional dialogue.
- NHS Choices
The NHS Choices website has information about conditions and treatments as well as services and hospitals.
- Somerset and Wessex Eating Disorders Association
SWEDA is based in Somerset in the south-west of England and supports people affected by eating disorders inSomerset and surrounding counties. Services include a telephone helpline, counselling, student support, email support, online message boards.