Σύνδεσμοι Υγείας – Ψυχικής Υγείας:
- Παιδοψυχιατρική Κλινική Πανεπιστημίου Αθηνών
- European Federation for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Κέντρο Πληροφόρησης για την Ψυχική Υγεία του Παιδιού και του εφήβου
- The Tavistock Clinic
- Institute of Psychiatry at the Madsley – Child Psychiatry
- The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins Child Psychiatry
- University of Leicester – Child Psychiatry Department
- University of Birmingham
- Children of Somatically Ill Parents – A European Study
- Association for the Psychological Health of Children & Adolescents
- World Association of Psychoanalysis
- National Institute for Mental Health
- Mayo Clinic
- Screening for Mental Health Inc
- NHS, National Electronic Library for Health – Mental Health
- Psychology Information Online
International Useful Links:
beat (formerly the Eating Disorders Association) is the UK’s leading eating disorders charity. The website includes information about eating disorders, a section specifically for young people, helpline phone numbers and information about other help and support available.
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence Guidelines on treating eating disorders: information for the public. This booklet tells you what treatment you can expect from the NHS.
Anorexia and Bulimia Care is a national Christian charity offering help and support to people with eating disorders and their carers.
The Royal College of Psychiatrists website includes readable and well-researched information about eating disorders for the public, with information for parents, teachers and young people.
The National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP) is a service of the US Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The NREPP is a searchable database of interventions for the prevention and treatment of mental and substance disorders. It includes details of motivational interviewing and motivational enhancement.
Bodywhys is the Eating Disorders Association of Ireland. The website contains information and support service details.
Information about anorexia, bulimia and compulsive eating from BBC Health.
The Mental Health Foundation is a UK charity that provides information, carries out research, campaigns and works to improve services for anyone affected by mental health problems. The website includes information about eating disorders.
The Prader Willi Syndrome Association UK website contains information about the genetic disorder, discussion forums, publications and personal experiences.
The website of the US National Eating Disorders Association has information, a parent and family network and personal stories.
The Academy for Eating Disorders is an international transdisciplinary professional organisation that promotes excellence in research, treatment and prevention of eating disorders. The AED provides education, training and a forum for collaboration and professional dialogue.
The Eating Disorders Arena provides information on the range of eating disorders books produced by Psychology Press and Routledge and Guilford Press. Subjects covered include anorexia, binge eating, bulimia, obesity, body image, and eating disorders in children and adolescents.
The NHS Choices website has information about conditions and treatments as well as services and hospitals.
A website based on the Australian ABCD Parenting Young Adolescents Program, giving information and support to parents and professionals. The ABCD program offers strategies and ideas to help parents raising an adolescent, and come up with solutions to problems.
A USA-based non profit organisation, offering educational presentations, information and referral, training, advocacy, support and mentoring services.
SWEDA is based in Somerset in the south-west of England and supports people affected by eating disorders inSomerset and surrounding counties. Services include a telephone helpline, counselling, student support, email support, online message boards.
Boys Get Anorexia Too was created by Jenny Langley whose son had anorexia. She is the author of a book of the same name, available from the website.
Maudsley Parents is an independent, not for profit, volunteer organisation of parents who have helped children recover from anorexia and bulimia through the use of the family based treatment known as the Maudsley Method. This is a form of family therapy developed and evaluated between 1970 and 1980 at theMaudsley Hospital. This website contains a Parents Forum and family stories
- Δελτίο Τύπου Τροφή για σκέψη: Διαταραχές Πρόσληψης Τροφής
- Δελτίο Τύπου Συμπεράσματα 2ου Πανελληνίου Φόρουμ για τις Διαταραχές Πρόσληψης Τροφής
- Η ΑΝΑΣΑ διοργανώνει το 2ο Πανελλήνιο Φόρουμ Διαταραχών Πρόσληψης Τροφής με Διεθνή Συμμετοχή στις 13 & 14 Νοεμβρίου 2015 στο Radisson Blu Park Hotel (Λεωφόρος Αλεξάνδρας 10, Αθήνα).Το Φόρουμ απευθύνεται στην Ιατρική Κοινότητα, σε Επαγγελματίες Ψυχολόγους, Διατροφολόγους, Εμπλεκόμενους Φορείς και Φοιτητές Ιατρικών Σχολών & Ψυχολογίας
- Ημερίδα για Σχολικούς Συμβούλους & Εκπαιδευτικούς Α & Β Εκπαίδευσης στις 12 Οκτωβρίου 2015, 17.00-20.30, στο Ξενοδοχείο Holiday Inn, Μοναστηρίου 8, Θεσσαλονίκη
- Ημερίδα για Σχολικούς Συμβούλους & Εκπαιδευτικούς Α & Β Εκπαίδευσης στις 16 Οκτωβρίου 2015, 17.00-20.30, στο Ξενοδοχείο Titania, Πανεπιστημίου 52, Αθήνα